Sold new in North Carolina in 1973, it was purchased by the second
North Carolina owner on December 6, 1977 with 54K miles. Over the last 27
years of ownership, he drove it only about 4,000 miles.
Rarely do you find an original paint Mark IV of this quality.
We have sold many, many Marks over the last seven years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
We sell more 70's Lincoln's than anyone in the world...
This car is all original, in the rare color of Green Diamond Metallic.
The original paint on this car is exceptional. This car has the original
Dark Green leather interior matching full vinyl roof.
All original and in excellent condition.
Contrasting Lime Green painted dual pinstripe.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Mint original Green Diamond Metallic factory paint
• Original Dark Green full vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful factory Dark Green leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires
• 58,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com