Sold new in St Petersburg, Florida in 1976, it remained there for many years
until purchased by Pennsylvania Owner #2. t has been garage kept and is in
exceptional original condition. Now it is ready for it's next new home...
We have sold many, many Marks over the last seven years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
We sell more 70's Lincoln's than anyone in the world...
This car is all original White paint. The original paint on this car is very nice.
This car has the original Dark Red velour interior & original White landau vinyl roof.
Contrasting Crimson painted dual pinstripe.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Very nice original White factory paint
• Original White landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful factory Dark Red velour interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• (there is some light pitting and crazing on the chrome, but not bad)
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine Appliance wire wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 60,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com