Just arrived, this lifelong Lakeland, Florida car is in incredible, rust free condition.
We occupy the old, longtime Lakeland Cadillac dealership as MJC Classic Cars.
Lakeland Lincoln Mercury is across the street from my shop and they sold this
lovely Town Coupe to Dorothy Kersey on June 29, 1976. The car was with Dorothy's
estate until bought by Lakeland Owner #2 in 2001. We recently purchased the car
from his estate after his passing...
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone in the world...
Over the last 38 years only about 51K miles...
Beautiful original factory Cream paint and painted Gold dual pinstriping.
Original Cream landau vinyl roof, and perfect factory Gold leather pillow
back interior. Excellent original chrome and stainless.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
Factory moonroof option
ELEGANT LOW MILE FLORIDA SURVIVOR
RARE MOONROOF OPTION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent factory original Cream paint
• Pristine original landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Factory moonroof option
• Pristine original Gold leather interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and brand new whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com