Just arrived, this lifelong Illinois car is in incredible, rust free condition.
Elegant color combination with the factory chrome wheels make
heads turn on the low mile Town Coupe...
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone in the world...
Over the last 37 years only about 34K miles...
Beautiful new dual stage repaint in the factory Midnight Blue, original Dark
Blue landau vinyl roof, and perfect factory Dark Blue velour pillow back interior.
New correct White painted dual pinstriping and factory aluminum wheels.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
ELEGANT LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in original color
• Pristine original landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Pristine original Dark Blue velour interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine optional factory wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com