Just arrived, an amazing example of the last few year of the 1979-1985 Eldorados.
Sold new to Eugene Deak of Roanoke, Virginia by Valley Cadillac
on April 10, 1985, this is the nicest example of this body style Eldorado we have
had in the last seven years... Now it is ready for its new owner...
Pristine factory paint, leather interior & chrome...
This is the nicest cosmetic original Eldorado of the vintage we have seen...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory original fuel injected 4.1 Liter V-8 engine.
Factory automatic transmission. Lots of power assists and luxury everywhere.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
Stainless steel roof and factory moonroof
Body has no rust or accident damage... the underside is as nice as the top !!!
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
INCREDIBLE TWO OWNER SURVIVOR
ELEGANT & CLASSIC - ALL ORIGINAL INCLUDING PAINT
MOONROOF & STAINLESS STEEL ROOF
• 100% straight, accident & rust free sheet metal
• Immaculate original Cranberry Firemist paint
• Excellent original matching Cranberry landau vinyl roof
• Perfect factory Dark Burgundy leather interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 4.1 Liter V-8, fuel injected engine
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, lock and seats
• Rear window defrost
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Factory wire wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com