Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Convertible is ready for it's new owner...
This car was restored about 2000 and stayed with its Tampa, Florida owner until
his passing... We are selling the car for the estate, going thru our shop and as we
do with all our cars, any needed repairs will be made and car will be ready to drive
on arrival at the new owner's destination...
Originally an Dark Ivy Green car, a brighter Green Metallic was chosen on repaint.
The bucket seat / console interior has been updated in white with Green piping.
New White convertible top. We have a boot on order is one was not with the car when
it arrived. Now it is ready for it's new owner to enjoy...
Very nice new or original chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the factory rebuilt 351 cubic inch V-8 engine
Cleveland and rebuilt original automatic transmission...
Restored original bucket seats & console. We are replacing the carpet on the bottom
of the door panels. Original dash and console...
Factory deluxe wheel covers and newer whitewall radials
Garage kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
VERY NICE FLORIDA CONVERTIBLE
BUCKET SEAT INTERIOR & CONSOLE
• Accident free, rust free original sheet metal
• Very nice dual stage repaint in Green Metallic
• Restored original White bucket seat & console interior
• Original dash, new carpet, & door panels
• Factory console & floor shift
• Excellent new or original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt factory 351 cubic inch V-8 engine Cleveland
• Console shift automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Factory clock & updated AM/FM stereo and speakers
• (we can find and install an original radio if desired)
• Factory deluxe wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com