This 1948 International was a workhorse in the day. Now shes completely restored and needs nothing but a butt in seat.
The cab, fenders, grill, hood, quarter panels are all 1948 International. Modifications include:
- Frame- 1952 Ford pickup
- Mustang II Front suspension
- Rear- 1984 Buick Lesabre
- Box- 1956 Ford, bed has new wood & stainless
- Engine Jasper 350/300hp 2x4
- 400 Trans
- New radiator, bumpers, rally wheels & tires with aluminum gas tank, new upholstery, upgraded instrumentation, wiring harnesses.
- Power Steering and Power Brakes
- Tilt steering wheel
- Windshield opens as designed
The price of 34,900 while fair for the craftsmanship and funds invested, willing to accept offers from serious buyers. Truck located in Monroe, MI
OnlineSalesDude.com encourages prospective purchasers to have an independent qualified third party inspection of the vehicle prior to consideration of purchase. All cars are sold AS IS and no warranties are expressed or implied unless explicitly agreed upon in writing.