Here it is! 1969 Charger R/T SE Hemi
-Body panels have never been off
-one paint job since it was new
- original vinyl roof, chrome, rims..
- not a crack in the dash
- the entire car is original except the engine and transmission. I put a new dodge performance 426, with cross air intakes. Had the transmission and rear end gone through at the same time.
- installed traction bars shortly there after...
- the engine only has at best 10hours on it since I had it put in.
- we moved to the country, and there is 3miles of gravel. So it has sat in my garage, for all but one haul a year.
- it's the original jack and spare tire
- floor mats, 8 track
- Hurst shifter, 4 speed tran
- Dana rear end
- new clutch
- power windows
It's mint, I love it, but I am not a car show guy, and I can't afford to pave 3 miles or road. All the best intentions of loading it in the trailer and going for a Sunday cruse, after three years of living out here it's time to let it go. This car should not be sitting under a cover in my garage, someone should enjoy it. And I am not moving so someone's dream is about to come true.
Please serious inquiries only. I would look at a trade on just a nice old mopar someone had restored(that I could slowly drive on gravel)