Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Fastback is ready for it's new owner...
The early year Fastback Mustangs are becoming increasingly hard to find,
especially unmolested, rust free examples. This car has had was sold new
by Dunton Ford of Santa Ana, California in 1967. It stayed with its original
owner until purchased by California Owner #2 in 1976. The car remained
with him including a move to Texas in 1993. We purchased the car in Texas
as an excellent, restored example of the highly desired 1967/68 Fastback.
My shop has gone thru all the mechanicals and the car is ready to drive.
This is the best color combination and will draw attention wherever you go.
There was a very nice new dual stage repaint in the factory Candyapple Red.
The interior of the car is also new, correct Red bucket seats, door panels,
and carpet were installed... The original dash pad and soft trim is in
excellent condition. One of the best color combinations...
Overhead console option with map lights.
Fold down Sport Deck rear seat
Very nice chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the factory 289 V-8 engine
and original automatic transmission...
Upgraded dress kit on the engine...
Factory power steering
RUST FREE RESTORED TO ORIGINAL
CALIFORNIA / TEXAS CAR
• Accident and rust free sheet metal
• New dual stage repaint in factory Candyapple Red
• Excellent new Red bucket seat interior
• Excellent dash, carpet, & door panels
• Overhead console and fold down rear seat
• New or excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 289 cubic inch V8 engine
• Original automatic transmission
• Power steering
• Factory AM radio and speakers
• New chrome wheels and whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com