Purchased new by R P Zollman at Thompson Lincoln Mercury in
Matoon, Illinois on January 20, 1976. This car remained with RP
until his passing and was left to his brother in law in 1996 with
29,000 miles. Pampered its whole life, this is the nicest original
Pucci I have ever seen including paint and beautiful Versailles
pillowback interior. The Pucci is the rarest of the initial Designer
Series cars and this one is an exceptional example.
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone it the world. If we have not
had one, it is rare and this is our first one...
We have sold many, many Marks over the last seven years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
This car is all original, in the factory Dark Red Moondust Metallic paint...
The original paint on this car is exceptional.
This car has the factory Pucci Dark Red Versailles velour interior and the
original Silver landau roof. As with all the Designer Editions, the extra
window sill chrome really adds to their eye appeal...t
Contrasting original Red & White dual pinstripes unique to the Pucci.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RAREST OF THE ORIGINAL DESIGNER SERIES
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Mint original Dark Red Moondust Metallic factory paint
• Original Silver landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful Pucci luxury pillowback interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory chrome wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 59,800 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com