Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Grande Coupe is ready for it's new owner...
This car was purchased new by a senior lady Owner #1 in 1973. She is now
ninety five years old and sold this car in 2007 to her brother, Owner #2 here in Florida.
Owner #2 just had the restoration completed in 2011. The rust free car was disassembled
and repaint in the original Blue Metallic. The white stripes were added and are painted,
under the clear coat. The interior is all original and shows the exceptional care this car
has received under this family's ownership of forty-one years.
Sadly, Owner #2 has recently passed away and we acquired the car from the estate.
The "Grande" trim option was the luxury Mustang model and always a notch back roof line.
Excellent new or original chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the factory rebuilt 351 cubic inch V-8 engine
and rebuilt original automatic transmission...
Original bucket seats & console. Original carpet, door panels and headliner.
Factory wire wheel covers and brand new whitewall radials
Garage kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED
ORIGINAL BUCKET SEAT INTERIOR & CONSOLE
• Accident free, rust free original sheet metal
• Outstanding dual stage repaint in factory Blue Metallic
• Excellent original Blue bucket seat & console interior
• Original dash, carpet, & door panels
• Factory console & floor shift
• Excellent new or original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt factory 351 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Console shift automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Factory clock & original AM radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and brand new whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com