Up for sale 1971 Ford Ranchero GT, very low mileage at 33,500 odometer, never restored, repainted one time original color. Engine is 351 Cleveland V8, automatic, A/C ice cold, power steering, All matching numbers real GT. Original interior, no tears or rips on the seat, no cracks on dash board. Very minimal rust, the floors are perfect. Engine runs strong, transmission shift smoothly.... all bright work (chrome) in good condition. The bed has been covered for longer protection. You will not find another better original condition 1971 Ford Ranchero GT. Only 3,652 GT were produced. All info is described best to my knowledge.
If you have questions please email me or contact myself Roy @ 305-761-2142
- The seat had 2 small rips and was repaired.
- the rear panel interior was rapped with green synthetic leather with white stitches.
- The floor had light floor damages and was also repaired.
- new valve cover gasket installed.
- newly rebuild A/C compressor... now blowing ice cold.
- 2 new power steering cylinder line hoses replaced.
- bed cover protection.
- new power steering cylinder kit installed.
- documentation also provided.
- pictures also included.
- tires are new.
- brakes in great working condition.
- Brand NEW OEM BLACK carpet installed.
- other small parts installed.
- dashboard has NO CRACKS.. dashboard cover installed.
- radio works well.
Keywords: ford mustang fastback, chevrolet corvette, gto, charger, cutlass 442, trucks, belair, camaro, trans am, chevy nova, chevrolet chevelle, challenger, Bonneville, convertible, matching number, classic car, muscle car, restored, original, restomod