1964 Sports Coupe Hardtop, Silver GTO with Red Interior, original owner, numbers-matching, fully restored and maintained, with extensive documentation being offered at reduced price.
A fully-restored, original, one-owner, numbers-matching silver 1964 GTO Sports Coupe Hardtop finished in Silvermist Grey with beautiful red interior powered by a completely re-built 389 V-8 updated with an Edelbrock 4BBL carburetor, headers and dual exhausts. The engine is mated to the original, numbers-matching four speed transmission with a Posi-Traction rear differential and upgraded front disk brakes with beautiful Cragar chrome wheels.
The high performance GTO engine compartment features a completely rebuilt numbers-matching 389 V8 with chromed valve covers and air cleaner. The interior features bucket seats and complete instrumentation including a tachometer.
The 2-year, frame-off restoration during 2006 & 7 was carefully orchestrated by a professional restoration shop experienced in the restoration of GTOs. A photo documented album with receipts was prepared during the restoration and is available for review in addition to original documentation of the car's authenticity. Although the owner has over $70,000 invested in the restoration and maintenance of this silver sports coupe hard top GTO with red interior and supplemental upgrade a couple of years later, he will accept a reduced price offer as low as $49,500.
Documentation that will be provided with the car includes:
- The original 1964 Bill of Sale
- A copy of the original GTO ‘Build’ Sheet
- The original ‘temporary’ License Plate
- The original Vehicle Owner’s Manual with ‘Protecto-Plate’
- Original Owner’s Cards for years 1964 – 1974
- Antique Automobile Plate transferable to a qualified buyer
- Full documentation of the Pontiac Historical Society
- Photo Album of the 2006 – 2007 restoration
- $70,000 of restoration receipts
1964 P 1