Just arrived, this elegant Thunderbird is one of the nicest we have had in six years.
These TBirds were the sporty sister cars to the Lincoln Mark IV's and are
continuing to increase in collector car value...
This car was purchased in Washington State and remained in the Pacific
Northwest until brought to Florida earlier this year...
Always garaged and pampered, this car is in excellent
condition and one of the best of these original models left.
This car has its factory White paint in excellent condition.
All original factory dual Black painted pinstriping also in excellent
condition. Beautiful original Black alligator grain landau vinyl top
and side moldings. Stunning original Black leather interior and
door panels. Original dash, carpet and headliner.
Pristine factory wire wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
PACIFIC NORTHWEST, LOW MILE SURVIVOR
FACTORY ORIGINAL PAINT
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent original White factory paint
• Original factory Black landau vinyl top
• Factory dual painted pinstriping
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Black leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wire wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 54,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com