Just arrived, this is beautiful El Camino is one of the most desired production
years in the collector market. Born a small block, a frame up restoration was
completed two years ago, converting it to a SS396.
It is in exceptional condition and ready for it's new owner...
This car has an excellent new dual stage repaint in Burgundy Metallic.
All chrome was stripped for a proper repaint. Excellent new Black
bench seat interior. New carpet, door panels & head liner.
Excellent original dash and gauges. Added column mount tach.
Very nice new or original chrome and soft trim throughout.
New alloy wheels and new white letter radial tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the a rebuilt 396 / 375HP big block V-8.
Four barrel carb and automatic transmission.
Body has no accident damage ... the underside is as nice as the top !!!
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
BIG BLOCK CONVERSION
RESTORED AND READY TO DRIVE
• Brand new dual state repaint in Burgundy Metallic
• Excellent new Balck vinyl interior & door panels
• Beautiful original dash & gauges. New carpet & headliner
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 396 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• New tonneau bed cover - spray in bedliner
• New AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Pristine new alloy wheels & new white letter radial tires
• only about 2K miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com