Take a look at this beauty! This vehicle won Best of Show at the Hard Rock Café Car show in 2012! It was also featured in the August 2011 Edition/Issue of Super Chevy Magazine and also the winner of the following categories: Top Editor's Choice, Winner Pro Street Class and Best Pro Street/Pro Engineered Car at the Palm Beach, FL Super Chevy Car Show!
1. 1967 Camaro SS with NEW Art Morrison Custom Rear 4-link Frame with Coil Over Adjustable Shocks - Chromed & Painted Black with Sikkins paint.
2. NEW Ford 9" Rear End with 390 Gear & stud girddles Painted Black wth Sikkins paint.
3. NEW TKO600 5-Speed Transmission from Classic Motorsports Group with crossmember, clutch, pressure plate & Drive Shaft.
4. NEW Control Arms with Adjustable Front Coilover Shocks.
5. Boyd Coddingtons Espada Wheels 20X15 Rears and 18x8 Fronts wrapped with Mickey Thompson & Nittos Tires.
6. All Roller Built 4 bolt main Chevy Smallblock with vortex heads and March Accy's Drive Kit & MSD Distributor polished intake manifold & ceramic headers with Vintage A/C Kit.
7. Custom all NEW leather Interior including Door Panels & Headliner.
8. Polished 3" Stainless Steel Exhaust & Fuel Cell.
9. Custom radio with Amp / CD player and remote control.
10. Custom Kindigit Flush Mounted Door Handles with Remote Control Door Locks.
11. Custom Trunk Leather Paneling with NOS & Fire Extng polished Bottles.
12. All NEW Glass, Weatherstripping & Dynomat.
13. All NEW Front & Rear Bumpers.
14. All NEW Wiring Harness & Fuse Box.
15. NEW Budnik Steering Wheel Polished & Leather wrapped.
17. NEW Classic Instruments Gauges.
18. Chromed Inner Fender Wells.
19. All NEW Aluminum Be Cool Radiator with Electric Fan.
20. Engine is a 383 Stroker
21. Chrome Hood Hinges, Lock, Braces, etc.... to much more to list!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!