This gorgeous, eye popping Corvair Monza Convertible is one of
the favorite iconic American cars from the early sixties...
Restored way nicer than it left the factory...
If you want one of the best ones left, this is it !!!
This car was restored to better than original condition and is a fantastic color combination.
I just don't know how you find a nicer 1963 Corvair and it drives as nice as it looks.
This car is on great condition for the any level of show and you will likely place...
It would be a proud addition to any collection.
Originally a Burgundy exterior with black interior, the owner decided
he wanted more pizzazz and changed up the color combination. I have to admit
it is a stunning combo and one that will get noticed everywhere you go.
A brand new, dual stage repaint in Bright Red with Contrasting Gold pinstripe.
Beautiful new high quality Tan top and boot.
All new LEATHER seats, new door panels and mint dash.
Excellent new or original chrome and stainless.
This car is equipped with the rebuilt original six cylinder engine
with dual carbs. Rebuilt factory automatic transmission.
This car drives like new.
Factory wire wheel covers and brand new Coker wide white radials
light this car up... very nice vintage look...
The body is excellent and is rust and accident free.
This car drives like new and will look great in your garage...
Be proud to own one of the nicest original Monza Convertibles left...
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
AMAZING RESTORED ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful dual stage repaint in Bright Red
• New high end convertible top & boot
• Amazing new Tan leather seats, door panels, and headliner
• Excellent original dash, new steering wheel and factory gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt original six cylinder engine
• Rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• New cassette AM/FM stereo
• Beautiful factory wire spinner wheel covers
• Brand new Coker wide whites
• less than 1,000 original miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com