Just arrived, this is one of the seventy five 1966 Thunderbird Convertibles
made with the rare combination of the 428 Q Code V-8 engine and factory A/C.
Sold new in Pennsylvania on February 21, 1966, this car remained with the
original family until 2102 when it was found in long term storage.
Just completed was an excellent, frame up restoration of a rust free car.
New paint, chrome, seats and complete mechanical rebuild by a professional
Thunderbird expert, this car is ready for its next owner...
1966 was the first year for the Ford legendary 428/345 HP V-8 and only about 700
of the Thunderbird convertibles that year had this engine option.
condition and one of the best of these rare models left.
This car has a high end, dual stage repaint in its factory Springtime Yellow.
Beautiful high quality Black Convertible top and trunk mechanism operates
as new. High end trunk compartment restoration rarely seen in these cars.
Mostly new or very nice original chrome & stainless.
Stunning new Black leather seats and carpet. Original dash, console,
& door panels. Rare optional reclining passenger seat with special
factory upholstery pattern that is different than the driver's seat.
Brand new chrome wire wheels and whitewall radial tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 428 cubic inch / 345HP Q Code engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Completely rebuilt, ice cold factory air conditioning
RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED - TEST MILES ONLY
ULTRA RARE Q CODE 428 OPTION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in Springtime Yellow
• Brand new high quality Black convertible top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful new Black leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 428 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and slide away steering wheel
• Power windows, seat, and reclining passenger seat
• Immaculate restored trunk compartment
• Original AM/FM radio and speakers
• Pristine new wire wheels & new whitewall radial tires
• Test miles only since restoration
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com