Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Fastback is ready for it's new owner...
The early year Fastback Mustangs are becoming increasingly hard to find,
especially unmolested, rust free examples. This car has had just three owners
over the last 45 years and was refreshed about ten years ago by Owner #3.
My shop has gone thru all the mechanicals and the car is ready to drive.
This is the best color combination and will draw attention wherever you go.
There was a new dual stage repaint in the factory Candyapple Red. The paint is
very presentable, but there were some areas of improper prep which have caused
some paint imperfections under close examination. If there is a desire for us to
completely repaint the car in a new, excellent dual stage repaint, that can be
arranged as part of the purchase. Call to discuss the details.
This is one of the best color combinations on the early Mustangs...
The interior of the car is also new, correct White bucket seats, door panels,
and carpet were installed... The original dash pad is warped and we have a
new one on order. We will include the original with the purchase...
Very nice chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with the factory 289 V-8 engine
and original automatic transmission...
Factory power steering and brakes !!!
LOW MILE CAR REFRESHED TO ORIGINAL
THREE OWNER CAR
• Accident and rust free sheet metal
• Older dual stage repaint in factory Candyapple Red
• Excellent new White bucket seat interior
• Excellent dash, carpet, & door panels - new dash pad on order
• New or excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 289 cubic inch V8 engine
• Original automatic transmission
• Power steering and brakes
• Factory AM radio and speakers
• Mint factory wire covers and whitewall radial tires
• only about 46,000 miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com