Sold new at Yoder Ford Lincoln Mercury in Garrett, Indiana, this two owner car
remained in Garrett its entire life. Just purchased from Owner #2, it is an
immaculate, original condition car, ready for its new owner.
We have sold many, many Marks over the last six years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
This car is all original, in the rare color of Apricot Crystal Metallic... The original paint on this
car is exceptional. This car has the Cordovan Luxury Group option, the highest level
velour interior and matching Cordovan landau roof. All original and in excellent condition.
Contrasting Cordovan painted dual pinstripe.
Mint dash, door panels, carpet and door panels.
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
Optional factory turbine wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer.
This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Mint original Apricot Crystal Metallic factory paint
• Original Cordovan landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Beautiful upgraded Cordovan Luxury Group interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory turbine wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• 32,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com