This beautiful, rare Corvair Monza Spyder Convertible is one of
the iconic American cars from the early sixties... Corvair collectors
know the Spyders with their factory turbochargers are the most desired.
This car was restored to over the last couple of years and still carries
its factory interior in excellent condition. We can find and install correct
wheels and wheel covers. The added black stripe can be removed
if desired by the buyer, not a problem.
It drives as nice as it looks.
Excellent new dual stage repaint in its factory Ember Red.
Beautiful new high quality Black convertible top.
Very nice original Black vinyl interior is a statement of the care this car
Excellent new or original chrome and stainless.
This car is equipped with the rebuilt original turbocharged six cylinder engine
Factory four speed transmission.
Aftermarket chrome wheels and newer whitewall radials
The body is excellent and is rust and accident free.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
EXCELLENT RESTORED TO ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful dual stage repaint in correct Ember Red
• New high quality convertible top & original boot
• Very nice original Black vinyl interior, door panels, and carpet
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and factory gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt original turbocharged six cylinder engine
• Factory four speed transmission
• Original AM radio
• Beautiful chrome wheels and newer whitewall radials
• Only 82K original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com