Just arrived, this is a true 138 Chevelle Malibu SS in its introductory body style.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to find these cars. Many more were produced
in the following generations, so add this hard to find one to your collection...
Believed a lifetime South Carolina & Florida car. The last owner had a leg problem
and converted the car from its factory three speed column shift. He left the clutch
pedal and linkage in place. The car can be converted back, can be converted to a four
speed, or remain an automatic. We can remove the clutch pedal and linkage if desired.
It is in exceptional condition and ready for it's new owner...
This car has a new dual stage repaint in Medium Blue Metallic.
All chrome was stripped for a proper repaint. Excellent new two tone
Blue bucket seat interior. New carpet, door panels & head liner.
Excellent original dash and gauges. Added column mount tach.
Very nice new or original chrome and soft trim throughout.
New chrome wheels with SS spinners and new white letter radial tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your garage...
The car was equipped with the factory 327 V-8 engine at build.
The original engine is gone, but installed is a rebuilt 1969 327 - 300HP V-8.
Edlebrock setup with 600 4BBL carb. New HEI distributor.
Rebuilt 700R4 overdrive automatic transmission.
EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF THE FIRST GENERATION SS
RESTORED AND READY TO DRIVE
]• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual state repaint in Medium Blue Metallic
• Excellent new two tone blue vinyl interior & door panels
• Beautiful original dash & gauges. New carpet & headliner
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 327 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Rebuilt 700R4 overdrive automatic with shift kit
• HEI distributor - 600 Edlebrock carb
• Backup electric fan for cooling assist
• New AM/FM stereo - factory clock
• Pristine new chrome wheels & newer white letter radial tires
• only about 3K miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com