Just arrived, this is a very special car was ordered and built for Lois Knapp
in 1963. This was the introductory for the Riviera model, one destined for a
long and special run as Buick's flagship model. This car is a pristine example
of a refreshed, original, low mile car in a fabulous color combination. It is
believed this car remained in Michigan for its entire life until bought by a
Texas collector last year. It is in exceptional condition and ready for it's new owner...
Factory Riviera nameplate for Lois still mounted on the console.
We have since found out Lois Knapp is the wife of restaurant chain owner
Bill Knapp and the car remained with her until she passed.
Visit www.billknapps.com for more history...
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its factory original Glacier White.
All chrome was stripped for a proper repaint. Excellent new White & Silver vinyl
bucket seat interior with console. Excellent original dash and gauges.
Very nice original chrome and soft trim throughout.
Factory Buick Road wheels and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 401 cubic inch / 325HP V-8 engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
EXCELLENT EXAMPLE OF THE FIRST YEAR RIVIERA
REFRESHED AND READY TO DRIVE
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual state repaint in factory Glacier White
• Excellent new White & Silver Vinyl interior & original door panels
• Beautiful original dash, gauges, and console
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Original 401 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes & tilt wheel
• Power windows & seat
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Pristine factory Buick Road wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 72,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com