This original Diamond Jubilee is the most sought after of the Thunderbirds.
This is only the fourth of these wonderful Special Edition cars we have had in the last six years.
The Diamond Jubilee was a series of 18,994 cars made to commemorate the 75th anniversary
of Ford Motor Company. They were loaded with special trim features making the instantly
recognizable as not your standard Thunderbird...
Diamond Jubilees TBirds were mostly produced in Diamond Blue Metallic, but other
colors could be ordered. In March, 1978 at the end of the model year, they first offered the
Diamond Jubilee in Polar White. This car was likely a special order car due to it's rare options.
First the car was produced withe the rare "T-Roof Convertible" option. I know there were
likely several produced, but this is the first one I have ever seen as a Diamond Jubilee.
This car also has the rarest engine option, the 6.6 Liter 400 cubic inch V-8.
This car has had an excellent original Polar White and the special factory painted pinstripe.
Mint original Ember landau vinyl roof and the special DJubilee rear windows.
Mint original Jubilee Ember leather & vinyl interior. Original carpet, door panels, & headliner.
Mint dash with special Rosewood trim and full gauge package.
Ice cold air conditioning
Ultra-rare T-top option
This car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch engine
with two carburetor and automatic transmission.
LOW MILE 75TH ANNIVERSARY CAR
RARE SPECIAL EDITION
• • 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• • Excellent original Polar White paint
• • Mint original Ember landau vinyl top
• • Special Jubilee painted pinstripe
• • Ice cold factory air conditioning
• • Rare T-Roof Convertible option
• (Original T-Top storage bags in the trunk)
• • Excellent original Emberglo leather interior & original door panels
• • Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• • Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• • Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• • Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• • Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• • Pristine factory turbine wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• • 27K garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com