Just arrived, this is an amazing original condition truck that will win awards.
Sold new in Georgia in 1994 to Owner #1, it remained there until purchased by
Owner #2 in 1998 with 18K miles... Owner #2 lived in Wisconsin and only drove
the truck to Florida on his annual stay and stored it the balance of the time...
Now with only 40K miles over the last 20 years, this truck is in amazing
original condition inside, outside and mechanicals...
This car has an excellent original paint in the factory Bright Red & Black.
Excellent original Light Gray velour & vinyl interior in as new condition.
Original dash, carpet, door panels and headliner.
Factory chrome wheels and newer white letter tires.
This lovely truck has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your garage...
NO ACCIDENTS OR RUST...
The car is equipped with the factory 8.0 Litre V-10 engine,
and automatic transmission with overdrive.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
HEAVY DUTY - RUST FREE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
AMAZING ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 429 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows & locks
• Cruise control and overdrive
• Original AM/FM Cassette stereo and speakers
• Chrome brush guard and full bedliner
• Pristine factory wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 40,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com