This lovely MG MGB Roadster is the nicest one I have ever seen.
Though driven regularly and shown, the car's immaculate condition speaks for
the owner's passion and care for this iconic British import...
All one has to do is look at the engine compartment and chassis pix
to see why we are so pleased to offer this car for sale...
This car has had one excellent dual stage repaint in the original White.
Beautiful new Dark Red convertible top. All new Dark Red interior seats
with White piping. Restored mint dash, carpet, & steering wheel. It really
could not be nicer for a 49 year old car. Excellent new or original chrome and
stainless with the exception of the original bumpers. Funds ran low and the
owner's next step was to repalce both bumpers.
The new bumpers are on order & will be installed before shipping...
This car is equipped with the rebuilt original 1,800cc inline four cylinder engine.
A mild cam and the head ported on rebuild to help performance. Dual
carb setup tuned to run properly and smoothly...
Rebuilt factory four speed transmission. This car drives better than new.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
AMAZING RESTORED TO ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Excellent body and mint restored undercarriage
• Beautiful dual stage repaint in factory White
• New quality Red top to match the interior
• Amazing new Dark Red interior, door panels, and carpet
• Excellent restored dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• New bumpers on order and will be installed before shipping
• Rebuilt original 1800 cc inline four cylinder engine
• Rebuilt factory four speed transmission
• Stainless steel exhaust - complete suspension rebuild
• Beautiful chrome wire wheels and new radials
• only about 1,000 original miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com