Just arrived, this lifelong southern USA car was purchased by Owner #2 in 2009.
It was first titled in Texas in 1979 and has received lifelong garaged care.
We sell more 70's Lincolns than anyone in the world...
Over the last 34 years only about 38K miles...
Beautiful original paint in the factory White, original White
landau vinyl roof, and painted Blue dual pinstripes.
Perfect factory Medium Blue leather pillow back interior.
Original dash, door panels and carpet in as new condition...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE TEXAS - FLORIDA SURVIVOR
IMMACULATE TWO OWNER CAR
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Original factory White in excellent condition
• Pristine original landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Pristine original Medium Blue leather interior & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com