1930 Ford Model A High Boy Roadster-
Exterior paint finished in Gloss Black complemented by a Black vinyl interior.
* Brookville all steel body on custom 32 rails
* 48 Ford 239 C.I. Flathead V-8 engine with dual Speedway 97 (Stromberg re-pop) carbs
* Offenhauser 59A aluminum heads & intake manifold
* 5-speed Tremic manual transmission
* Vega steering box
* 9 Ford Currie rear end with 3:50 gear ratio
* Speedway (Super Bell) dropped front straight axle with split wishbones
* Front disc brakes
* Coil over rear shocks
* Dual Smittys glass pack exhaust
* Artillary steel wheels with 37 Ford center caps
* Firestone 8.90-16 rear tires / Firestone 4.50- 16 front tires
* Auxiliary radiator cooling fan
* Mallory electronic ignition
* Electric fuel pump
* Beehive oil filter & breather
* Gell cell battery
* Beehive billet instrument cluster with Autometer gauges
* 32 Grill shell
* Quick release (fat mans) 4-spoke steering wheel
Fresh high quality professional build using only the best components. It has a rebuiilt 48 model year 239 C.I. Ford Flathead V-8 bored .30 over jazzing it up with all the best high performance goodies including: Scat high performance rotating assembly, Offenhauser polished aluminum intake manifold & 59A 24 stud heads, dual Speedway (Stromberg) 97 carbs, Mallory electronic ignition, Sanderson powder coated exhaust headers, adjustable lifters, balanced aluminum flywheel, hi torque starter, Powergen 70 amp polished alternator, along with numerous chrome & billet accessories.
Builder kept to a nostalgic old school 40s - 50s hotrod simple style look without going overboard. If your a Flathead Ford nut, you need to take a good look here. Paint, undercarriage, & overall fit & finish are outstanding. It is titled & registered as a 30 Ford.
Shown by appointment only in St.Simons Island, GA (S.E. Georgia). Please call Stuart @ 912-634-4949 for complete details.
Price just reduced $10K. Buy it now @ $39,500