Sold to Bessie Linter of Lancaster, Pennsylvania on December 9, 1967,
this beautiful Le Sabre Custom convertible with the 400 option is in
excellent refreshed to original condition...
After 43 years, this sporty and elegant Buick has traveled only 70K miles.
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its rare Olive Gold Poly metallic.
The visual effect of this paint is a car that sometime looks gold, pewter,
and sometimes green depending on the light.
The beautiful exterior is complimented by the factory black embossed vinyl
interior and a new black convertible top. The embossed vinyl of this period is
fabulous and rare to find in this original condition.
This Buick is equipped with the 400 package, which included the optional high compression,
350 cubic inch, 280 horsepower V-8, four barrel carb and factory super turbine
400 transmission. Very rare option on this model.
Factory Buick road wheels and newer whitewall radials
VERY RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR!
ORIGINAL LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RUST & ACCIDENT FREE SHEET METAL
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in original Olive Gold Poly
• Factory embossed black vinyl interior & new convertible top
• Excellent dash, interior & door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original high compression 350 cubic inch / 280HP V-8 - four barrel carb
• Factory automatic Turbo 400 transmission
• Power steering, brakes, & top
• Original AM radio & factory clock
• Factory Buick chrome road wheels and newer whitewall radial tires
• Original Protect-o-plate and original manuals
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com