Just arrived, this one family Southern USA car is in the rare triple Black color
combination. People do not realize how few black cars were produced in the
1970's and this one is in excellent conditon...
Sold in North Carolina in 1977, this car came to Florida to the family of
the original owner upon her passing in 2005... Lifetime garaged...
This is a two owner car with only 25,000 original miles.
The original factory Tuxedo Black paint is complimented by Crimson painted
dual pinstriping. Excellent original matching Black leather interior and
factory original vinyl top in matching Black.
The wood grain dash and door panels are also in excellent original condition.
Carpet & headliner are as new. A 34 year old time capsule…
This car is equipped with its original
425 cubic inch engine with 4BBL carb.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• • Excellent original Tuxedo Black exterior with no accident damage
• New fiberglass bumper extensions already completed
• • Excellent original Black leather interior
• • Factory original Black landau vinyl top
• • Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• • Original 425 cubic inch, 4BBL carb, V-8 engine
• • Power steering, brakes, tile wheel & cruise control
• • Power windows, locks and power seats
• • Cold factory air conditioning
• • Original AM/FM stereo, power antenna and factory clock
• • Excellent original wire wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com