Sold new to Robert McCormick by Jim Dixon Lincoln Mercury of Hamilton, Ohio
on June 22, 1978, this car remained with Robert until at least 2008 per the docs.
It has been very well maintained and is now ready for its new owner.
We have sold many, many Towncars over the last six years...
One of the most stunning color combinations we have had...
This amazing car was immediately rust proofed although it likely never saw snow...
Lifetime loving care and we brought it to Florida for a complete refresh.
Very nice, mostly original factory Silver Metallic paint and contrasting Black
painted dual pinstripe. Original Black landau vinyl roof in excellent condition.
Mint original Dark Red velour pillow back interior. Mint dash, door panels,
carpet and door panels. Interior is showroom new...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
GORGEOUS ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Very nice factory Silver Metallic paint
• Original Black landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Showroom Dark Red pillowback velour interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 41,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com