Sold new in Michigan in 1978, this amazing car was immediately rust proofed
although it likely never saw snow... Mint original estate car with only one owner...
Lifetime loving care and we brought it to Florida for a complete refresh.
Excellent, original factory White paint and contrasting Crimson painted dual
pinstripe. Original White landau vinyl roof in excellent condition.
Mint original Dark Red leather pillow back interior. Mint dash, door panels,
carpet and door panels. Interior is showroom new...
Now it will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch
engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
ULTRA RARE LOW MILE SURVIVOR
MINT ORIGINAL CONDITION
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent factory White paint
• Original White landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Showroom Dark Red pillowback interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM CB stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 15,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com