This lovely Buick Super Convertible is one of the favorite iconic Buick's
ever... In the movie Rain Man, a 1949 Roadmaster Convertible
was featured in the same color combination.
Sold new by Noyes Buick of Boston, Massachusetts on June 24, 1949, it remained
with the original owner's family until purchased by a Buick collector in 2007.
This car was restored to original condition and is a fantastic color combination.
I just don't know how you find a nicer 1949 Buick Convertible and it drives as nice as it looks.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Buick ever.
This car is on great condition for the any level of show and you will likely place...
It would be a proud addition to any collection.
This car has had one excellent repaint in the original Sequoia Cream.
Beautiful new Red leather interior. Haartz cloth Black top
Mint dash and door panels, older carpet needing replacement due
to fading. We would be happy to include this in the purchase.
It really could not be nicer for a 64 year old car.
Excellent new or original chrome and stainless.
This car is equipped with the rebuilt original 248 cubic inch Straight 8 engine.
Excellent Dynaflow automatic transmission, you can hardly feel the car shift.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
AMAZING RESTORED ORIGINAL CONDITION
ALMOST TWIN TO THE 1949 RAIN MAIN ROADMASTER
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful repaint in factory Sequoia Cream
• New Black Haartz cloth & boot
• Outstanding new Red leather interior, & door panels
• Excellent original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt original 248 cubic inch Straight 8 engine
• Dynaflow factory automatic transmission
• Power windows and seat
• Original factory AM radio & clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide white radials
• only 2,000 original miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com