Just arrived, this is one of the few big Thunderbird we have had in the very desirable,
rare moon roof option. Very few were made and to find one in
original, survivor condition is a real treasure find...
This car was purchased at Auburn Motor Sales of Auburn, Indiana and remained
there until purchased by a collector a few months ago from the original family.
Always garaged and pampered, this car is in excellent
condition and one of the best of these rare models left.
This car has its factory special Bright Red paint in excellent condition.
All original factory dual White painted pinstriping also in excellent
condition. Beautiful original White deep grain landau vinyl top
and side moldings. Stunning original White leather interior and
door panels. Original dash, carpet and headliner.
Pristine factory wire wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners
and will look great in your new garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR
ULTRA RARE MOON ROOF OPTION
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent original Bright Red factory paint
• Original factory White landau vinyl top
• Factory dual painted pinstriping
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Rare moonroof option
• Very nice original White leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wire wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 39,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com