Living its life with the original Vermont family until 2005, this lovely car went thru a refresh restoration about ten years ago. These early business coupes are becoming harder and harder to find. In the days when traveling salesmen were the way retail goods were presented to store owners for purchase, these business coupes were produced to help carry more product. The rear seats were removed, allowing more cargo space accessible thru the trunk compartment for products...
A fabulous example of this model and one you will be proud to own, drive and show...
Very nice single stage repaint in factory Cream. Very nice original chrome, stainless, and badging. Newer interior much like the original style and fabric. Original dash and gauges. Factory heater, radio and clock.
This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 170 cubic inch
Straight Six cylinder engine with three speed manual transmission
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE NORTH CAROLINA CAR
LOW MILES - RESTORED TO ORIGINAL
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Very nice older repaint in correct factory Cream
• Newer period similar interior in excellent condition
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 170 cubic inch Straight Six engine
• Three speed column shift transmission
• Original AM radio & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and newer tires
• Original spare in the trunk
• 58,000 original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com