Just arrived, this is a very rare, amazing original condition car that will win awards. Sold new in 1966 by Darby - Everest Cadillac of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We have had many 60's Cadillacs in the last six years, but this is the most mint original we have had.
This car has an excellent dual stage repaint in the factory Mist Blue. Perfect original Dark Blue vinyl top. Excellent original Medium Blue fabric interior in as new condition. Original dash, carpet, door panels and headliner. Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 429 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
ELEGANT RUST FREE - LOW MILE SURVIVOR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in factory original Mist Blue
• Beautiful factory Dark Blue vinyl top
• Mint Medium Blue fabric interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 429 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 55,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com