This beautiful Electra 225 was Buick's top of the line luxury car of 1965. This car is loaded with all power options including rare power vent windows. Over the next few months, we will be selling some very nice project cars ready to restore and take to the next level and reasonable reserves...
We sell a lot of cars and are always busy with reconditioning... We have a group of very nice cars for which we planned to complete full rehabs, but our labor resources are tight. We have decided to offer this group project cars to make room and allow a buyer to get a good car at a good price... Normally, our cars are completely repaired. This batch will run and drive, ready for your TLC...
First titled in New York in 1965, this car spent its life with its original owner's family until 1993. New York owner #2 purchased the car from the estate in 1992 and stored the car in his warehouse for twenty years...
It is a very original car with no signs of body panel rust or accident damage. Three small rust spots behinds both front wheel wells on one in the left passenger rocker panel. Nothing major, easy to repair on repaint.
This car has had one older enamel repaint in the correct factory Gold Metallic. Parts are faded and parts are very nice, ready for a repaint.
Original seats and door panels, showing little wear and in very nice condition. Original dash with real wood veneer trim. Very nice door panels and original carpet. Needs a headliner due to sagging.
This car is equipped with the original 401 cubic inch, 325 HP V-8 engine and factory automatic transmission. Car runs and drives very nicely... Looks like no one has ever touched the engine compartment. Original air cleaner is missing...
VERY DESIRABLE HARDTOP MODEL
TOP OF THE LINE BUICK - ACCIDENT FREE
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Older repaint in original Gold Poly Metallic
• Very nice original seat interior, carpet and door panels
• Original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Original 401 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Factory automatic transmission
• Original factory AM radio and factory clock
• Power windows including vent windows
• Power steering, brakes, seat & locks
• Original factory wheel covers and older whitewall tires
• 105K original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com