Just arrived, this incredible car is an amazing build... Completed in 1995, it has been well preserved in Florida for the last 18 years...
Originally a rust free, 390 V-8 car sold in California in 1963, this car was chosen for this build due to the quality of the body and frame. The 427 SOHC engine was purchased in 1991 as a 1966 Ford crate motor that was shipped to Holman & Moody for NASCAR race prep. We have the original paper engine tags... These motors along with the Chrysler Hemi's were banned to race by NASCAR, so it was never installed.
This car was built over a two year period ending in 1995. The rust free body was stripped to bare metal and a rotisserie restoration completed. The paint on this car is show quality, looking like it was just completed. As the project was winding down, the owner ran short of funds to complete the car. A nice but lesser quality tweed interior was installed. An interior revamp in cream vinyl or leather would really complete this show car... something we can do or you can do...
Fabulous dual stage Burgundy Metallic paint in show condition. Four bucket seat, console custom tweed interior in very nice condition. Perfect chrome and fiberglass tear drop hood. Everything is new or restored on this vehicle. New dash, door panels carpet & headliner. Completed trunk compartment...
Equipped with a 1966 Ford 427 SOHC engine, producing 616HP at 7,000 RPM. The engine is set back eight inches to produce better weight distribution. Custom headers, dual quads, & eight quart oil pan.
Four wheel disc brakes, 9 inch Ford rear end, powder coated frame, 308 gears.
New period Cragar mags & white letter radial tires
ROTISSERIE RESTORED - RUST FREE CALIFORNIA CAR
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Original rust free floor pans & chassis
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Burgundy Metallic
• Very nice four bucket seat interior and dual consoles
• New headliner, carpet, & door panels
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Fiberglass tear drop hood
• 427 SOHC Cammer V-8 - dual quad carbs
• Four speed transmission with new clutch
• Powder coated frame, coil overs front & rear
• Power rack & pinion steering - ladder bar rear suspension
• Four wheel disc brake conversion
• Custom headers & stainless steel exhaust
• High end AM/FM/CD stereo and speakers
• New Cragar wheels and radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com