Just arrived, this beautiful Mustang Mach 1 is ready for it's new owner...
This beautifully restored car was sold new in Winter Haven, Florida by Thomas Daniels Ford on August 18, 1971. This town in next door to Lakeland, Florida where we are located. It is a true Ram Air car and has lived in Florida its entire life. Backed up by a Marti Report, it is currently restored to its original specs except a radio and wheel change.
A stunning car, complete nut & bolt restoration just finished less than 100 miles ago...
Brand new repaint in the correct factory Bright Red. New correct Mach 1 striping.
The interior of the car is also brand new, a custom interior with respect to the original design. Factory console car and full gauge pack. New carpet, headliner and door panels.
Excellent new chrome and stainless trim throughout.
Equipped with a replacement 351 V-8, completely rebuilt with correct functioning Ram Air setup. Rebuilt C-6 automatic transmission as was originally equipped per the Marti Report.
FULL NUT & BOLT RESTORATION JUST COMPLETED
BEAUTIFUL SHOW QUALITY PAINT
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• 100% rust free floor pans & chassis
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Bright Red
• Proper Mach 1 striping an decals
• Excellent custom Black & Red bucket seat interior
• Excellent new headliner, carpet, & door panels
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 351 V-8 - 4BBL carb - Ram Air induction
• Complete new dual exhaust with chrome tips
• Factory tach & gauge pack
• New AM/FM cassette player and speakers
• Brand new Hurst wheels and white letter radial tires
• only about 100 miles since completed
• Marti Report in hand
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com