IT DOES NOT GET ANY COOLER THAN THIS ICONIC CAR...
ONE OF 4,071 PRODUCED IN 1956 - MAYBE THE NICEST ONE LEFT?
This amazing car was built August 9, 1956 and shipped to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. Owner #2 purchased the car in 1959 and it remained with him until his passing in 1985.
His son became the owner and sold it to a Texas Owner #3 in 1987. Owner #3 had the very original car stripped and repainted in its factory Black. In 2003, a Studebaker collector from Indiana located the car and was thrilled to buy this iconic treasure...
You will be hard pressed to find another Golden Hawk in this pristine condition !!!
An excellent older repaint in the original Midnight Snowcap Black. All trim stripped for the repaint. Absolutely all original chrome everywhere. Brand new correct Red & White vinyl seats with correct Metallic Silver piping. Door panels, dash & headliner is original. New Black carpet...
This car is equipped with the original 352 cubic inch / 275HP Packard V-8 with four barrel carb and factory automatic transmission
The body is excellent and is accident and rust free.
Original steel wheels, Mint factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall radials.
ORIGINAL BUILD SHEET
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE SURVIVOR
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent older repaint in correct Black
• Amazing new interior in excellent condition
• Mint original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All original chrome, polished stainless, & badging
• Original Packard 352 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Original factory automatic transmission
• Original AM radio & factory clock
• Power steering and brakes
• Tach, vacuum, and full gauge package
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall tires
• Only 36,000 miles over the last 57 years
• Original build sheet
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com