Just arrived, this is a very car that will win awards.
Originally delivered to Tennessee, it remained there until refreshed and restored.
The LTD was introduced as an option package in 1965.
I think the 1965 LTD are some of the most beautiful cars ever to leave Detroit. The original LTD's are one my favorites with their elegant, yet sporty personality...
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its Bright Red. Please do not scold me... the elderly owner decided to repaint the car into his favorite color red. The car was originally a Creamy Yellow. He chose to repaint it in Bright Red...
All chrome was stripped for a proper repaint. Excellent original Black cloth & vinyl interior...Excellent new door panels, carpet, & headliner. Original dash in excellent condition... Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout.
Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 289 cubic inch V-8 engine, 4BBL carb and original automatic transmission.
THREE OWNER, LOW MILE SOUTHERN SURVIVOR
RARE AND BEAUTIFUL BODY STYLE
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual state repaint in Bright Red
• Excellent original Black cloth & vinyl interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 289 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Original AM radio and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 34,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com