Living its entire life in North Carolina, this lovely car went thru a refresh restoration about fifteen years ago. These early business coupes are becoming harder and harder to find. In the days when traveling salesmen were the way retail goods were presented to store owners for purchase, these business coupes were produced to help carry more product. The rear seats were removed, allowing more cargo space accessible thru the trunk compartment for products...
My father's first car in 1951 was a twin to this car. He drove it in high school when courting my mother... He sold it in 1953 when he was off to Korea and used the money to buy my Mom's engagement and wedding rings... So, these Ford's are special to our family...
A fabulous example of this model and one you will be proud to own, drive and show...
Very nice older single stage repaint in factory Black. Very nice original chrome, stainless, and badging. Newer interior much like the original style and fabric. Original dash and gauges. Factory heater, radio and clock.
This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 221 cubic inch flathead V-8 engine with three speed manual transmission
The body is excellent and is accident and rust free.
RUST FREE - ACCIDENT FREE NORTH CAROLINA CAR
LOW MILES - RESTORED TO ORIGINAL
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Very nice older repaint in correct factory Black
• New interior in excellent condition
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 221 cubic inch flathead V-8 engine
• Three speed column shift transmission
• Original AM radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and wide whitewall tires
• 63,000 original miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com