For the true AMX lover, here is a car that will fit the need.
This beautiful AMX Coupe was restored in 1980 by a long term AMC employee while working at the plant. He acquired this low mile car in the late 1970's as part of a pair of cars he restored. He kept both cars until 2003 when
his retirement and continual travel forced him to find a good home.
This car was purchased by Ohio Owner #3 in 2003 with 43,665 miles. The car came with him upon retirement to Lakeland, Florida and has been a regular at area shows
for many years... A few upgrades were made including a new correct upholstery and carpet installation in 2008. Traveling only about 8,000 miles over the last ten years,
Owner #3 has kept the car very nice considering the paint and cosmetic restore occurred 33 years ago... Ready to show and drive...
Older single stage repaint in the factory correct Rally Green Poly Metallic. Correct White rally stripes. Complete new correct Black bucket seat interior & carpet. Factory headliner in excellent condition. Very nice original chrome and stainless trim. There are imperfections in the 33 year old paint - still nice but not show quality
Factory AMX wheels and newer white letter radial tires...
Rare AM / FM / CB / 8 track factory radio
Optional Go Pack gauge package
Rebuilt 353 cubic inch engine four speed transmission.
Only 415 AMX were built in 1968 with 343/four speed combo.
FABULOUS COLOR COMBINATION
OLDER RESTORATION - RARE CB 8 TRACK RADIO & GO PACK GAUGES
• 100% straight, accident free sheet metal
• Nice older repaint in correct Rally Green
• Brand new Black seats and carpet
• Original door panels and dash
• Go Pack gauge option including a factory tach
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 343 V-8 - four barrel
• Factory four speed transmission & rear end
• New dual exhaust and triple core radiator
• Factory AMX wheels and newer white letter radial tires
• Power steering and power brakes
• Rare AM/FM/CB/8 Track factory radio
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com