This lovely Oldsmobile Super 88 Convertible is one of the favorite iconic Oldsmobile's ever... 1958 was the King of Chrome and this car does not disappoint.
This car was restored to original condition and is a fantastic color combination. I just don't know how you find a nicer 1958 Oldsmobile and it drives as nice as it looks.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Oldsmobile ever. It is equipped with power steering & power brakes.
This car is on great condition for the any level of show and you will likely place. It would be a proud addition to any collection.
This car has had one excellent dual stage repaint in the original White. Beautiful new Haartz cloth Black top
All new vinyl interior seats and mint dash, carpet, & headliner. It really could not be nicer for a 55 year
old car. Excellent new or original chrome and stainless.
This car is equipped with the rebuilt original 371 cubic inch V-8 engine. Rebuilt factory automatic transmission. This car drives like new.
Original wheels, wheel covers and newer wide white radials...
The body is excellent and is rust and accident free.
This car drives like new and will look great in your garage...
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL
AMAZING RESTORED ORIGINAL CONDITION
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful dual stage repaint in factory White
• New Haartz cloth power top & white boot
• Amazing new Red & White vinyl interior, door panels, and headliner
• Excellent original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Rebuilt original 371 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Original factory AM radio & clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide white radials
• Only 1,000 original miles since completed
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com