Just arrived, it does not get any nicer than this...
Built by a Chrysler new car dealer in 2003, this Hot Rod is in immaculate condition. Sparingly driven buy it's two owner's, only about 3,000 miles since completed...
When completed, the fit and finish on this car was excellent. Very nice dual stage repaint in classic Red. A simple, tasteful build that lets the cars lines speak for itself. Who would not be proud to own this one???
Excellent original steel body chopped. Fiberglass fenders and rear lower deck.
Beautiful Tan bucket seat interior in excellent condition.
New door panel, carpet & headliner. New gauges, tilt wheel, power windows and door locks. Excellent fit and finish... Reverse hinge suicide doors.
Rebuilt Mopar 340 V-8 with performance upgrades.
Rebuilt 727 transmission with electronic overdrive for highway cruising. Camaro 12 bolt rear end and Fatman front suspension with coil overs. Front disc brakes and new dual exhaust...
Ice cold vintage air conditioning
CLASSY & METICULOUS CUSTOM BUILD
RARE MOPAR POWERTRAIN
• Excellent original steel body & fiberglass fenders
• Very nice bright Red dual stage paint
• As new tan bucket seat interior
• Beautiful dash, new steering wheel and gauges
• New door panels, carpet & headliner
• Rebuilt 340 V-8 with 4BBL carb & mild cam
• Mopar 727 automatic transmission with overdrive
• Ice cold air conditioning
• 12 bolt Camaro rear end
• Tilt wheel, power windows & locks
• Reverse doors & chopped roof line
• Fatman front suspension
• New AM/FM CD and speakers
• Beautiful wheels and new radial tires
• Titled as a 1934 Plymouth
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com