Just arrived, this is a very original condition car that will win awards. Sold new in Tampa, Florida in 1967 to Owner #1, this beauty has lived in Florida its entire life. Purchased by Seminole, Florida Owner #2 in 1993, the car had only 50,076 original miles... It was driven sparingly by Owner #2 until it was put in storage several years ago with about 76K original miles. We rescued it from storage and have spent over $10,000 bringing this beauty back to life and road worthy, show condition.
I think the 1967 & 1968 Buick Le Sabre and Wildcat coupes are some of the most beautiful cars ever to leave Detroit. The Wildcats are my favorite with their elegant, yet sporty personality...
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its factory original White. All chrome was stripped for a proper repaint. Excellent original Gold cloth interior showing little wear and almost new condition. Excellent dash, door panels, carpet, & headliner. Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout. Factory Buick Road wheels and brand new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 430 cubic inch engine,
4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE FLORIDA SURVIVOR
RARE AND BEAUTIFUL BODY STYLE
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual state repaint in factory White
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Gold cloth & vinyl interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 430 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power seat and antenna
• Original AM/FM radio and speakers
• Pristine factory Buick Road wheels & newer whitewall radial tires
• 76,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com