Just arrived, this is a very original condition car that will win awards. Sold new to Kenneth & BL Sullivan by Curry Cadillac of Bloomfield, Indiana on June 5, 1973. (The day I graduated from high school !!!) It remained with the original the Sullivan family until sold to California Owner #2 in 2006. We have had many 70's Cadillacs in the last six years, but this is the most mint original we have had.
This car has its factory original Brown Poly Metallic paint and perfect condition original Cream vinyl top. Excellent original tan leather interior in as new condition. Excellent dash, door panels, carpet, & headliner. Mint chrome and soft trim throughout. Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 472 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR
IMMACULATE ORIGINAL PAINT
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Perfect factory original paint in Brown Poly Metallic
• Excellent original Cream vinyl top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint Tan leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 472 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Cruise control, tilt wheel, & power antenna
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires
• 27,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com