Just arrived, this is a very original condition car that will win awards. Sold new to Roy Foster by AG Langhorst Pontiac of Sidney, Ohio on September 22, 1975. It remained with the Foster family until sold to Michigan Owner #2 in 2012. We have had many 70's intermediate GM coupes in the last six years, but this is the best original we have had.
This car has its factory original Bright Red in excellent condition. I love the car has no vinyl top, pretty rare to see one this way... Excellent original Black vinyl interior in as new condition. Excellent dash, door panels, carpet, & headliner. Mint chrome and soft trim throughout.
Factory Pontiac wheels and brand new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage...
The car is equipped with the factory 350 cubic inch engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission.
Ice cold factory air conditioning
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR
RARE MODEL - ALL ORIGINAL PAINT
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Beautiful factory original paint in Bright Red
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint Black vinyl interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 350 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Cruise control
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheels & brand new whitewall radial tires
• 29,000 garage kept miles since new
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com