Just arrived, this very highly desired car has lived in Tennessee with one family before brought to Florida in 2008 and restored. Basically a rust free car, it was stripped to bare metal and repaints to its original color upon restoration. Restored with respect to originality, this car has not been body modified and is accident free.
1073 was the final year for the 240Z model, a car that took America by storm in 1970 whose legacy continues today with the newest Nissan Z models. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find nice original examples of this icon.
This car has a brand new dual stage repaint in its original Silver. The body was completely stripped to bare metal and no bondo was used in the restoration. Excellent new correct Black bucket seat interior and original console.
Excellent original door panels, rear compartment and diamond matting.
Original factory rebuilt inline six cylinder engine with updated valve cover. 1972 carbs were installed due to there better performance. Original air cleaners and original valve cover is included with the car...
Original rebuilt four speed manual transmission and new clutch.
The body is excellent and is rust & accident free.
HIGHLY DESIRED RUST FREE FLORIDA SURVIVOR
MECHANICALS & COSMETICS COMPLETED
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• Brand new dual stage repaint in original Silver
• New bucket seat interior, original console & original door panels
• Excellent original dash with cap, factory steering wheel and original gauges
• Rebuilt original inline six cylinder engine
• Factory four speed manual transmission
• Original bumpers that were rechromed at restoration
• Factory AM / FM radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and new radial tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com