The 1957 Chevrolet Impala is one of the most beautiful cars to ever leave Detroit and the collector market is continuing to recognize that with higher values.
The convertibles from the late fifties are increasing in value and this lovely car is a great example. Frame off restored by a high end Chevrolet convertible collector in Atlanta. Purchased by the current owner in 2007 and driven sparingly over the last six years...
This car is specially equipped with it's original 283 / 270HP V-8, dual quad carbs, batwing air cleaner and immaculate engine compartment. Electric fan added to assist in cooling and rebuilt factory automatic transmission...
High quality, dual stage repaint in Raven Black. New correct Red & Silver interior, dash, door panels & carpet.
New Black convertible top and frame rails were repainted at restoration.
VERY RARE COLOR COMBO & BATWING DUAL QUAD CARBS
FRAME OFF RESTORATION
• Excellent rust & accident free body and undercarriage
• New dual stage repaint in Raven Black
• New correct interior with new carpet & boot
• New Black convertible top - painted frame rails
• Excellent original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• New door panels in correct factory pattern
• Excellent original or new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original 283 / 270HP V-8 engine
• Dual quad carbs and Batwing air cleaner
• Factory rebuilt automatic transmission
• Newer modern AM/Fm cassette stereo & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall tires
Check out our full inventory at www.MJCClassicCars.com